Snooker Cue Tips Review
Elk Pro Snooker Cue Tip
The Alces alces-Pro may be a skilled version of the ever standard Alces alces Master tip, it had been developed for a lot of serious players UN agency just like the characteristics of the Alces alces Master tip however area unit trying to find bigger consistency and need the choice of sentimental, Medium or exhausting tips. it's factory-made to new tolerances of form and hardness by the world’s most revered tip manufacturers, Tweeten Fibre co. in the U.S.A. Boxes of 3 tips area unit out there in sizes 9mm, 9.5mm, 10mm, 10.5mm, 11mm, 13mm & 14mm within the Soft, Medium or exhausting choices.
- Made mistreatment solely hand chosen animal skin from the prime portion of the hide.
- New increased treatment processes eliminate impurities and guarantee total saturation of the animal skin.
- Pressed into form employing a new technique to enhance consistency of form.
- Tip consistency maintained through new correct hardness testing techniques.
- The fibre of the guidelines has been maintained therefore even the exhausting tips don't feel or sound too solid.
- Incredible grip and chalk adhesion.
- The perfect partner for Triangle-Pro chalk.
- Available in three grades: Soft, Medium and exhausting.
- Available in seven sizes: 9mm, 9.5mm, 10mm, 10.5mm, 11mm, 13mm and 14mm
A cue is the most vital element in the game of Snooker and it is essential to own your snooker cue if you are actually looking forward to develop your ability in playing the game. While you are buying a cue you will get a variety of choices. Choosing the right type of cue is
If you are playing Snooker then it is very important for you know about the cue tips. There are different types and fittings of cue tips available in the market. Hard tips are really good to use but it ??s a players personal preference which tips are best. Here are some very popular cue tips,