Snooker Cue Tips Review
Elk Pro Snooker Cue Tip
The Alces alces-Pro may be a skilled version of the ever standard Alces alces Master tip, it had been developed for a lot of serious players UN agency just like the characteristics of the Alces alces Master tip however area unit trying to find bigger consistency and need the choice of sentimental, Medium or exhausting tips. it's factory-made to new tolerances of form and hardness by the world’s most revered tip manufacturers, Tweeten Fibre co. in the U.S.A. Boxes of 3 tips area unit out there in sizes 9mm, 9.5mm, 10mm, 10.5mm, 11mm, 13mm & 14mm within the Soft, Medium or exhausting choices.
- Made mistreatment solely hand chosen animal skin from the prime portion of the hide.
- New increased treatment processes eliminate impurities and guarantee total saturation of the animal skin.
- Pressed into form employing a new technique to enhance consistency of form.
- Tip consistency maintained through new correct hardness testing techniques.
- The fibre of the guidelines has been maintained therefore even the exhausting tips don't feel or sound too solid.
- Incredible grip and chalk adhesion.
- The perfect partner for Triangle-Pro chalk.
- Available in three grades: Soft, Medium and exhausting.
- Available in seven sizes: 9mm, 9.5mm, 10mm, 10.5mm, 11mm, 13mm and 14mm
As a cuemaker I have tried all manner of ferrules in the search for a "no throw" cue. I have found that the wall thickness, length and how tightly fitted are all factors.
I have also found that a softer brass gives a better feel and less throw. Plastic or fibre (Tufnol) will tend to eliminate throw and can actually "pull" the cueball.
However, even the best cue will throw if the player does not get through the cueball well.
With practice a good player will find the pace at which a shot is played that will result in minimal deflection and therefore most reliable shotmaking.
A cue is the most vital element in the game of Snooker and it is essential to own your snooker cue if you are actually looking forward to develop your ability in playing the game. While you are buying a cue you will get a variety of choices. Choosing the right type of cue is
If you are playing Snooker then it is very important for you know about the cue tips. There are different types and fittings of cue tips available in the market. Hard tips are really good to use but it ??s a players personal preference which tips are best. Here are some very popular cue tips,
Most of us play snooker in our leisure. We are well aware of the rules of the games but sometimes we tend to miss out on the other aspects of the game. One such thing is the types and fittings of the Snooker Cue tips.
Most of the Snooker cue tips nowadays are made from various types of leather, the process manufacturing of which is still a very well kept secret.
Various pieces of equipment are available for cue tip fitting. There are various vice grips, sanding pads, tip glue etc. It’s best to experiment to find a system that works for you.