Snooker balls area unit a bit totally different to pool balls therein you'll be able to get snooker ball sets in 2 different sizes. A smaller two in. set that is right for taking part in on smaller English tables, and bigger two 1/16 in. ‘full size’ snooker balls for taking part in on a bigger dedicated snooker tables. The billiard ball during this case reains a similar size because the object balls still. despite what size you get, you'll get the subsequent balls with every set:
- 15 x red balls (2 1/16" ball sets)
- 1 x black ball
- 1 x pink ball
- 1 x blue ball
- 1 x yellow ball
- 1 x brown ball
- 1 x green ball
- 1 x white cue ball
Just like nation ball sets, you're able to get each customary and Aramith sets for Snooker balls in each sizes, still because the additional premium ‘Pro-Cup’ set within the full two 1/16 in. size.
Aramith Tournament Champion SuperPro1G Snooker Balls are used in all World Snooker events and are simply the best you can buy. Aramith SuperPro1G Snooker Balls are the industry leader and are supplied complete with the Official Ball Case showing the Aramith and World Snooker Logos. As seen on TV and the only balls used by Professionals in all Main Tour Events.
- Made to incredible precision size and weight tolerances of no more than an astounding 1g between balls
- As Seen on TV
- Full size 2 and 1/16th inch diameter
- Genuine Aramith Tournament Champion SuperPro1G Snooker Balls
- Brilliant consistent colours
- Industry standard for both amateurs and professionals
- Don't buy cheaper inferior products that will make and wear easier and have wider variety of weights making potting and positional play much more difficult
Aramith Tournament Champion SuperPro1G Snooker Balls are the very best snooker balls you can buy. Brilliant colours, superb durability with the most consistent and most accurate weight tolerance ever produced. Its no wonder then why these balls are the only choice the professionals and are the very balls used in all major professional snooker tournaments around the world. Aramith have supplied snooker balls to the World Snooker Professional Players Association (W.S.A.) for more than 40 years.
The Aramith Tournament Champion SuperPro1G Snooker Ball sets are unique and the highest quality available in the world. These snooker balls allow the W.S.A. professional players to reach the highest scores during the W.S.A. competitions. The main defining characteristic of this set is the maximum weight tolerance allowed. Whilst the maximum weight difference between balls in a regular Aramith Tournament Champion snooker sets (or a Super Crystalite snooker sets) is 3 grams (official specifications), the maximum weight tolerance of these special W.S.A. sets is only 1 gram! This means there will be far less inaccurate responses from the cue ball resulting in much better positional play as well as making delicate and very accurately required cannons easier to play.
Aramith Tournament Champion SuperPro1G Snooker Balls are the World Leader in snooker balls. Basically, if you are buying snooker balls for a club, or serious player for snooker matches, then it needs to say Aramith Tournament Champion SuperPro1G Snooker Balls or Aramith Tournament Champion. If it doesn't, then it's an inferior product. It's easy to get confused with which sets of balls to buy. Surprisingly, the industry leader isn't that much more expensive, so this is one case where it really is worth buying the best and paying only a little extra.
Aramith Tournament Champion SuperPro1G Snooker Balls are quite simply the best quality professional snooker balls you can buy. These full size professional snooker balls are used by the world's top amateurs and snooker professionals and are the exact same snooker balls you see on TV in world ranking tournaments.
If you are serious about your game then Aramith Tournament Champion SuperPro1G Snooker Balls are the only snooker balls you need to consider. The vast majority of domestic snooker leagues and clubs in the UK have now standardised to these balls.
Don't be fooled into buying cheaper snooker balls which are usually lighter in weight, with pale or washed out colours and are usually more easily damaged, resulting in a shorter life span. Cheaper lighter balls will make your table play much slower. A heavier ball has more momentum and makes the table play faster without the need for a super fast expensive cloth.
Aramith Tournament Champion 2 1/16” Snooker Balls.
This full size 2 1/16” (52.4mm) snooker set is a genuine top quality premier ball set. These sets are used in Tournament matches throughout the world. This set is recommended by the World Professional, Billiards and Snooker Association (WPBSA) as the best balls for snooker and they are used in many World Championship events.
- 2 1/16″ Aramith Tournament Champion 22 Snooker Ball Set
- Matched Professional Set ?? precise calibration of each ball for maximum consistency in the set
- Worldwide Endorsement ?? the preferred set used worldwide in tournaments and championships because of its uncompromisable quality
- Outstanding Endurance ?? through hardened vitrified surface with ultra high density for exceptional scratch and impact resistance
- Lowest Yearly Table Cost ?? extra durable smooth surface that minimises cloth wear and tear, extending cloth life
- Professional Quality Specifications ?? for all criteria; density, balance, diameter, roundness, colour, glossiness, hardness and weight
- High Impact Resistance
- Constant Desity and Balance
- Burn Spot Resistance
- Approved for all tournaments by the World Professional Billiards & Snooker Association
- Enhances the performance and enjoyment of players
- Suitable for all standard 12″ snooker tables
- Balls are brand new and supplied in a cellophane wrapped box
Phenolic resin for optimal rebound Maintains its high quality and condition for much longer than its rivals Aramith balls are the only balls in the world that are manufactured using phenolic resin. This ensures the balls retain their perfect shape, electric colouring, balance and weight far longer than any other ball sets. Aramith balls last on average 5 times longer than any other balls available on the market. If you love cue sports then you will love Aramith.
Aramith Tournament Champion Snooker Balls Cue Sports Australia
aramith tournament champion snooker balls
aramith tournament champion superpro 1g snooker balls
aramith tournament champion 1g snooker balls
aramith tournament champion superpro 1g
aramith tournament championship snooker balls
aramith tournament champion cue ball
aramith tournament champion billiard balls
aramith tournament champion snooker ball set
aramith tournament champion snooker balls weight
aramith tournament champion superpro 1g snooker ball set
Premier Aramith Snooker Balls (Best for Home Use)
- These Aramith full size 2 1/16” (52.4mm) snooker sets are a genuine top quality premier ball set.
- These sets will be found in top snooker clubs up and down the country and have been used in many tournaments over the years.
- Included in the set are 15 x 2 1/16” Reds, 6 x 2 1/16” colours as well as the cue ball.
- This set is compatible with all full size snooker tables and with Aramith you are guaranteed quality and reliability.
- Aramith balls are the only balls in the world that are manufactured using phenolic resin. This ensures the balls retain their perfect shape, electric colouring, balance and weight far longer than any other ball sets.
The Black Box Snooker Ball Set consists of 22 balls, each measuring 2 1/16" in diameter.
- made in china
- round and balanced
- uniform weight and hardness
- brilliant colors
- friction resistant roll and reaction
The Black Box Snooker Ball Set contains 15 reds, a cue ball, and one of each of the six scoring balls.
This Super Aramith Pro-Cup TV 2 1/16″ (52.4mm) Snooker size cue ball is a brand new and great looking product.
- Made out of the most advanced Aramith Pro-Cup phenolic resin and used worldwide in virtually all official tournaments.
- This unique ball will enhance your performance. This is one of the most sought-after items in billiards.
- This ball has six red spots on its surface. One advantage of the pro cup cue ball is that it makes it easy to visualize the rotation of the ball. You instantly see any inconsistencies in your shot.
- The ball is standard 2 1/16″ in diameter and is regulation weight. These balls are used with UK full size snooker tables
- It is made in Belgium by Aramith. They are renowned as the worlds finest ball manufacturers.
Aramith balls will retain their shape and sharp colouring far longer than any other manufactured balls.