Aramith Microfiber Ball Cleaning Cloth
The Aramith Micro-Fiber Cloth is much more than a regular cloth:
- This specially developed cloth by Aramith ensures that you maintain your ball set to the highest standards.
- This 100% polyester cloth is manufactured for long and intensive use and is ideal for removing grease, dust and chalk spots.
- We would recommend using this cloth with the Aramith Ball Cleaner and Ball restorer which can be found in our shop. We do sell all three as a value pack.
- High cloth resistance: strong fibre with ??w” anchorage within the textile structure; this velvet structure means no fibers will be lost on the ball surface.
- Absorption: absorbs 4x its weight in water, 8x its weight in grease.
- Fiber thickness: 0.6 g/10.000 m insures excellent cleaning performance; even inside small surface defects or scratches.
- Fiber shape: the curly shaped fibres easily remove dust from the ball’s surface and capture dust into the microfibre through electrostatic effect due to friction on the ball’s surface.
- Fiber height: 3 to 4 mm.
- High fiber density: 40,000 fibres/cm2, insure excellent cleaning and polishing.
- High dimensional stability: no shrinkage after hot wash (60°C/140°F).
- Flexible protective underlayer coating: will keep your hand dry during ball cleaning.
- High fiber crush resistance: recovers its initial volume and absorption after use.
- Wash at 60°C / 140°F when suitable.
- No ironing: ready to use after washing.