Nine Balls Review
Snooker Ball Reviews
]]>ARAMITH SNOOKER BALLS 10 REDS 1 7/8" 47.5mm SET OF 17 SMALLER THAN W.S.A AND "FULL SIZE" BALL SETS FOR 3/4 AND HALF SIZE TABLES TOP QUALITY BALL FROM WORLD FAMOUS ARAMITH ARIMITH SNOOKER BALLS Here is why 80% of the players worldwide are already using Aramith balls : The Aramith balls are the only one in the world made of pure phenolic resin, making them last up to 5 times longer than other balls made from polyester or other polymers. Thanks to their exceptional playing characteristics, the Aramith balls are used in virtually all tournaments worldwide. The extra hard vitrified phenolic surface of the Aramith balls reduces drastically wear and burn spots on both balls and cloth, guaranteeing the lowest cost over time. ]]>
This Super Aramith Pro-Cup TV 2 1/4″ (57.2mm) size cue ball is a brand new and great looking product.
- Made out of the most advanced Aramith Pro-Cup phenolic resin and used worldwide in virtually all official tournaments.
- This unique ball will enhance your performance. This is one of the most sought-after items in billiards.
- This ball has six red spots on its surface. One advantage of the pro cup cue ball is that it makes it easy to visualize the rotation of the ball. You instantly see any inconsistencies in your shot.
- The ball is regulation 2-1/4″ in diameter and is regulation weight. These balls are usually used on an American size table
- It is made in Belgium by Aramith. They are renowned as the worlds finest ball manufacturers.
Aramith balls will retain their shape and sharp colouring far longer than any other manufactured balls.